Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Must Have Tecmo Bowl

I need some help here, people. I need to get my hands on a good old fashioned version of Tecmo Bowl for the Nintendo Entertainment System. I don't want to order off EBay of Amazon, I don't want the XBox Version (which doesn't have actual player names or NFL teams), and I don't want to wait for the Jakks Pacific Plug & Play version (mostly because I have no idea when it is coming out). I also don't want to download ROM versions off the net. Well, I would do that, if I knew how. But I don't, so I need to find an actual NES cartridge here in Edmonton. I have been to a flea market, as well as a couple pawn shops and Value Villages/Goodwills to no avail. I have come across Blades of Steel for the NES, as well as a bunch of Madden, NHL, NBA Jam and Joe Montana Football games for the Sega Genesis. Any helpfuls hints or suggestions would be appreciated. Anyone willing to sell me a copy, or put me in touch with a friend who has a copy, will assuredly enter Sports Valhalla. If none of this works, I suppose I can order off of EBay.

1 Comments:

At 4:03 AM, Blogger andy grabia said...

Hallelujah!!! I just downloaded an emulator and some games, and I am hooked! My God I love Tecmo Bowl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home