Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Years

Black Jack
Was a fighting man
Black Jack
Was a mighty man

You stand them up
He knock them out

Yeah Yeah
Thats the real
-Mighty Mos Def

A couple of big games tonight, with the Oilers and Team Canada playing the Flames and Team U.S.A. I am looking forward more to the junior game, if only to see how Robbie Schremp plays. Plus, the Americans have the Heavyweight Champion of the World and professional surfer/troubador Black Jack Johnson on their roster. Should be a good one, as long as the refs aren't as awful as they have been throughout the tourney.

This picture is for Matt. He hasn't cursed me out in a while, and it makes me sad. His rage completes me. Have a good one folks!

1 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger sacamano said...

That is a killer photograph. I love it.

Another candidate for permanent image on the new and improved BofA site -- whenever we get off our asses and make it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home