Wednesday, April 12, 2006

And Because I Seem To Have The Floor...

...please check out The 47 Million Dollar BJ, run by Tyler (or D-Lo, as I like to call him) from PleaseMCHammerDon'tHurtEm99LuftHockeyPucks and another dude from Toronto I've never met. To be honest, I'm angry I couldn't sign Tyler to a "100 Hits A Day Poison Pill" contract before he put up the BJ, but the site sure is hilarious. I was really hoping he would post on the Red Sox-Jays game yesterday, if only to see if he caught the exchange between Pat Tabler and Jamie Campbell. Says Campbell with Molina at the plate, no men on, Sox leading 5-3, and Papelbon pitching in the 9th (paraphrasing here, of course):

Campbell: So, the Jays will put in a pinch-runner for Molina here if he gets on base.

Tabler (confusedly): Uhh, no.

Campbell: Well, why not?

Tabler (in the most derisive voice he could get away with on the air): Because he won't be the tying run.

Campbell (meekly): Well, a pinch-runner could get around from first to third, or even home, on a single.

Tabler (still disgusted but realizing he has to be nice): I suppose so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home