Thursday, September 22, 2005

Raffy Did What?

I don't know what else to say about this. For anyone who hasn't heard, reports say that during his testimony to congress, Rafael Palmeiro named Miguel Tejada as the teammate who gave him the substance that caused him to test positive for steroids.

I'll comment more later, but I will give props to Jim Rome, who did an excellent job covering this on his radio show today (before Tejada surfaced as the teammate in question), and hit all the nails on the head.

4 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, Blogger andy grabia said...

You seem to say "I'll comment later" alot. Yet I haven't seen it happen. Is this a literary device with which I am unfamilar? You could always just a) comment on it right away or b) comment on it later, but not tell us that you are going to do so every single time.

I hate you.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Avi Schaumberg said...

Tejada says he INJECTED Palmeiro with vitamin B12?!

What kind of sane, non-medical practioner (other than a diabetic) goes around injecting themselves, or anyone else, with non-prescribed substances?

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Alex said...

'Later' is a relative term. Remember that I still haven't responded to your email faceoff from 13 months ago, though I'm still planning to do so at some point.

Lesson as always Andy, don't mess around, or you'll get tossed around.
(5 people will get that joke)

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger andy grabia said...

Since only five people read this blog, the joke should be hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home