Monday, October 31, 2005

The Dream Team

One of my favorite things to think about is how good a team would be, in any sport, if it were based upon a fantasy lineup that either I or one of my friends had created. Yes, I actually think about such things. Now, I don't know how well I am going to do in my NBA Fantsasy League--I may end up dead last--but I do know that if this lineup really existed in the NBA, it would be unstoppable:

Point Guard- Kirk Hinrich
Shooting Guard- Vince Carter
Strong Forward- LeBron James
Power Forward- Chris Bosh
Center- Shaquille O'Neal

On My Bench:

Point Guard- Chris Paul
Shooting Guard- Michael Redd
Strong Forward- Michael Finley
Power Forward- Rasheed Wallace
Center- Andrew Bogut

Of course, I would have to play other teams with lineups as ridiculously stacked, but I am confident that I could beat them all.

And for all of the basketball lovers out there, a little treat from Detroit Pistons Public Announcer John Mason. Thanx to Abboud, who found this little ditty online. The Palace Time, Is For the 6-9...

4 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger sacamano said...

Damn, I totally forgot to register. Sorry about that.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger andy grabia said...

No problem. You'll just miss out on all the Celtics jokes all year.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger sacamano said...

Sweet Jesus! I need that PA guy to come and stand outside my office and do that every morning. That was unbelievable.

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger andy grabia said...

I know. The guy rules.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home