Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Does This Count As Sports?

In what may be the greatest moment in television history, Jimmy Kimmel had Bobby Brown AND Mike Tyson on his show tonight. I have been laughing for the past five minutes straight. They even did a cover of "Monster Mash", and I swear Tyson had a bleeding nose during the entire song.

In a local Oilers sighting, Kimmis and I saw Jani Rita at the downtown Futureshop tonight. I keep wondering if I should have asked for his autograph, in the hope that it might have inspired him to actually play like a 1st Round draft pick.

2 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger sacamano said...

Hey, we're being positive now, remember? The team is winning, life is good, Jani's a star, baby, a star.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger andy grabia said...

Yes, yes. Right. Sorry. My bad. Stanley Cup, HERE WE COME!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home