Saturday, November 05, 2005

Here Comes The Peyton Manning Face!!!

I borrowed this set of pictures from an old Madden post of mine on another blog (which I will put up here next week), but it is essentially my prediction for the Monday Night Football game between the Patriots and the Colts. I don't care how bad the Pats have been--and they have been bad--Peyton Manning can't beat Bill Belichick. His QB rating is something like 61 against Billy. The game is in Foxborough, which means the biggest snow storm of the century will blow in by Monday, even if it is a balmy 25 degrees celcius the day before. Plus, that damn Teddy Bruschi is back, and you just KNOW he is going to pick off Manning in the fourth quarter. I am predicting a 17-14 Pats win, with--who else?-- Adam Vinatieri kicking the game-winning field goal. I haven't even read Simmons yet, and I know that we are in concord. Don't get me wrong, I hate the Pats. But I am eager, nay giddy with feverish anticipation, to see them win, just so I can see this:


Throw an interception.


Confused hands in the air.


Head down. Pulling off the chinstrap. Slow head shake. Hands in pocket.


Jot to the sideline. Pulling off of helmet. Pursing of lips. Pause. Repeat headshake.


Move to the bench to receive feedback from upstairs. Stare listlessly at the scoreboard.

2 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was that monday night game? Oh yeah...NE got OWNED! And AGAIN in 2006!! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

 
At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scoreboard...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home