Friday, December 16, 2005

Who Dey: The Cincinnati Bengals Theme Song


Who Dey, Who Dey, Who Dey Think They Gonna Beat Them Bengals?

The Cincinnati Bengals have teamed up with local legend Bootsy Collins (of Parliament-Funkadelic fame) to create a new theme song, titled 'Fear Da Tiger'

You can check out the video here. This is an awesome song and video, perhaps even a worthy 21st Century successor to 'Super Bowl Shuffle' and 'Red Hot'. The only thing missing is some freestyling from Carson Palmer. Maybe if they do a remix...

3 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger andy grabia said...

Don't the Raptors have one now too? I saw a brief clip of it on TSN the other day.

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger andy grabia said...

You also forgot the 7th Floor Crew.

My favorite part of that video is the one, solitary white guy. He looks like a poor man's John Cena. I love when he plays the violin.

And where do I get my Bengals Stormtrooper Uni?

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger andy grabia said...

Honestly, I can't stop laughing about the Top Five things people asked Simmons to sign in their copies of "Now I Can Die In Peace...". Number 5 may be the funniest thing I have heard all year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home