Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Et tu, Adam?

Adam Viniatieri is set to become an Indianapolis Colt.

This is devastating news, not just because the Patriots are losing a great kicker, but because he's going to the Indianapolis fucking Colts, of all teams. It was bad enough seeing them whip in the Pats in Foxboro this year, but now we get this move as an additional kick in the junk.

I'm just devastated right now. And as upset as I am, I can only imagine what the people calling in to WEEI have to say.

I may crawl into a hole and stay there until Opening Day.

But first...an image of happier times.

2 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger andy grabia said...

Between this and the Damon signing, it has been a rough season in New England.

So what is the deal with Vanderjagt? I suppose it will be in the link your provided, but I would rather have you spoon-feed me.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Alex said...

No word on where he's going. According to the article, there are unsubstantiated rumours that he could go to New England, I really hope those rumours stay unsubstantiated. Other than that, no word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home