Monday, March 27, 2006

Pros Vs. Joes

None of us have talked about SpikeTV's Pros Vs. Joes yet, so let me be the first to say that it is super-duper fantastic. Tonight I caught Episode 4, with ordinary dudes battling against John Rocker, Mort Andersen, Clyde Drexler, Gary Hall Jr. and Rebecca Lobo. The highlight was definitely seeing both the Joes and the Pros on skates. Clyde Drexler went first, and had to be the worst skater I have ever seen in my life (not surprising really, considering he is a 6'7" black man). But he ended up looking like Paul Coffey compared to the rest of the guys. Good God, I never realized how much of a premium skating is in the world of athletics. The other highlight was seeing Hall Jr. pull an Aquaman, holding his breath under water for over three minutes. They should cast that guy as Arthur Curry.

That's all I got. Carry on.

1 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Alex said...

I am quite excited to see Herschel Walker on the next episode.

I hope he shows up in an old school New Jersey Generals jersey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home