Tuesday, May 02, 2006

It's Not A Twofer!

We all know Arnold Schwarzenegger is used to getting his way. I mean, I would believe I could do anything too if I kicked T-1000's ass AND managed to quell an unruly, yet hilarious kindergarten class. However, there are some things even the Governator can't pull off. While Arnie may ask "Why limit it?", in earnest, I could give him one good reason off the top of my head why, and if that isn't enough, there is always this.

I am probably putting my life in my own hands when I disagree with Schwarzenegger, but I doubt that one NFL franchise in LA is warranted at this point in time, let alone two. Having to watch the Texans play on Sunday is enough reason for me to reject the idea of another expansion team in the NFL, but America's second biggest television market will likely be too much for the league to pass on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home