Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Shiver Me Timbers

Here's the video from last night of Edmonton Oilers fans singing the Canadian National Anthem. One of the most inspirational things I have seen in my life. I can't even imagine what it must have been like to be there. As Sac has noted, seeing Joey Moss belt it out was amazing. Joey should be in the Hockey Hall of Fame. I have no doubt in my mind about that. And they should hang a banner in his honour in Rexall for all time. Hmm. Maybe I should get another petition going.



If anyone stumbles across the video of Bubbles from The Trailer Park Boys that they showed on the Jumbotron last night, lemme know. I'd like to see that.

1 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joey belongs in the hall, every oiler past and present remembers Joey, he is the oilers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home