Thursday, June 22, 2006

Battle Of Alberta Bound

As already made mention by Matt, I have become the new Oilers writer over at The Battle of Alberta. I will still be writing about non-hockey matters here, and Matt will now be doing some of his own fine writing for SportsMatters. We are eager to have Matt onboard, and look forward to his many posts about golfing, quail hunting, Rook, marbles, underwater steer wrestling, nude roshambo, or whatever it is that southern Albertans do when their professional and amateur sports teams fail to win championships. That is to say, what they do all the time.

3 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Rook! I fuckin' love Rook! That's the one with the colours and the spinner, right?

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger andy grabia said...

I can't tell if you are being serious or not, but um, no. It's a card game.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Oh right. I was thinking of Twister.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home