Tuesday, July 04, 2006

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Jarrett Stoll seems to be doing quite well for himself in the wake of the Oilers' Stanley Cup run.

Courtesy of Splash News Online, here are pics of Stolli and his latest love interest, supermodel Rachel Hunter, taking a relaxing swim.

Thanks to my friend Tyler for passing these links along. Here's a sneak peak of what you can find there.



Another good thing about her (aside from the obvious 'assets')? She hasn't forced him to demand a trade closer to her native New Zealand.

All the pics can be seen here.

Tuesday Night Update - More photos can be found here. Jarrett only appears in one of them, but I suspect that he's not the reason that most of our readers are clicking on the links.

2 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work getting the coveted Deadspin link. Too bad it was for Rachel Hunter, not your sharp and witty commentary.

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Loxy said...

I actually wanted to see Stoll.

Turns out I'm a girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home