Thursday, September 14, 2006

Happy Birthday!!!


Today is SportsMatters' 1st Birthday. Yeah! We were going to do a retrospective, taking a look back at some of our favorite stories and posts from the past year, but some of us (Avi and I) totally forgot. So instead, why don't all of you shower us with accolades? We'd love to hear how much fun we've made your year, how you can't live without checking out the site 20-30 times a day, how you have a huge man-crush on Abboud...whatever. We'd like to hear it. Myself, I'd just like to thank Alex, Avi, Kevin, Sheamus and Nathan for being such great friends, and for sharing this site with me. I've had a blast. I'd also like to thank Matt, Sacamano, Tyler, Colby, James, Chris!, Mike, Greg, and all the other wonderful people I've talked sports with over the past year. It's been great getting to know you all, if only through the blogosphere.

Here's hoping we're around in another year, and happy birthday to us!!!!

3 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Avi Schaumberg said...

Cute cupcake.

I'll just add this to the long list of anniversaries I've missed over the years.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger andy grabia said...

Birthday or anniversary? I'd suggest birthday for the site, anniversary for us, no?

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger d-lee said...

Happy (belated) birthday!

Keep up the excellent work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home