Friday, June 16, 2006

Sports Humour

Abboud's post from yesterday made me realize that I needed to take a break from reading hockey blogs and watching World Cup Soccer. As such, I visited a couple of my favorite humour sites--Phat Phree and The Onion--for kicks. Turns out I found a few hilarious sports related articles, and I thought I would share.

John Madden Ruined My Football Life*

Stanley Cup Celebrations

LeBron James On Pace To Become Youngest Player To Turn 22

That Guy In Your Locker Room


*Anyone who thinks this article isn't alarmingly close to exactly-dead-on obviously hasn't read about our infamous Madden Weekends. Let me refresh your memories.

1st Annual Madden Weekend
2nd Annual Madden Weekend, Pt. I
2nd Annual Madden Weekend, Pt. II
2nd Annual Madden Weekend, Pt. III

Great. Now I am dying to play Madden. Any challengers?

2 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Loxy said...

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/49531

(for Stanley Cup celebrations)

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger andy grabia said...

Damn! K, thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home